Too busy waiting in line for some gadget this week to keep up with Crave? Now that the wait's over, you have all the time in the world to catch up.
- Speaking of some gadget, is this the most obnoxious iPhone 5 case yet?
- Yap on your cell phone in this movie theater, and you might get ninja-ed.
- Retro-styled 3D-printed sunglasses put pixels right on your face.
- Who needs Helvetica when you can write in a font made from galaxies?
- Hoodie sleeve brings Zuckerberg chic to your iPad.
- What's this oojamaflip that's zhooshing up the dictionary?
- Birds go tweet tweet (literally, on Twitter.)
- Meet your future co-worker, Baxter the robot.
- Sorting socks too much of a hassle for you? These smart socks do it for you via RFID. And your iPhone. And the Internet.
- Click the heels on your No Place Like Home GPS shoes to get where you need to go.
Need to get to us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.