After beginning itsby revealing that Phase 4 will end with this year's , Marvel Studios blew through , right into its post-2024 plans with some Phase 6 updates.
Yes, that's right, we got updates on threephases from Marvel.
Similar to-- the name given at the end of Phase 3 to refer to the first phases of films -- the next trio now has a name of its own (thanks in part, we assume, to Kang!): The Multiverse Saga.
Just three films were shown onscreen during the Phase 6 announcement, however, including two Avengers films:
- will release Nov. 8, 2024
- Avengers: The Kang Dynasty on May 2, 2025
- Avengers: Secret Wars on Nov. 7, 2025
Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige told Deadline after the panel that the Russo brothers aren't involved with the next Avengers project. Feige also declined to name the "thematics" of the announced phases, telling Deadline that the studio doesn't usually like to discuss each phase until it's complete, because "all of our stories are both interconnected and hopefully stand apart."
These are unlikely to be the only three Phase 6 movies, rest assured. When the timeline was announced by Feige, you could see there were missing titles -- perhaps we can glean something from the open dates and slots pictured here:
We may also get more insight into those open dates at D23 this September, but for now, we might as well bask in the possibilities. Earlier in panel, Marvel announced itsas well:
- Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania: Feb, 17, 2023
- Secret Invasion (Disney Plus show): Spring 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: May 5, 2023
- Echo (Disney Plus show): Summer 2023
- , season 2 (Disney Plus show): Summer 2023
- : July 28, 2023
- Ironheart (Disney Plus show): Fall 2023
- Blade: Nov. 3, 2023
- Agatha, Coven of Chaos (Disney Plus show, name changed from Agatha: House of Harkness): Winter 2023-24
- Daredevil: Born Again (Disney Plus show): Spring 2024
- Captain America: New World Order: May 3, 2024
- Thunderbolts: July 26, 2024
We'll have a lot of Marvel to get through in the coming years. 😅