Too busy to keep up with the tech news? Here are some of the more interesting stories from CNET for Friday, September 9.
• Stanford Hospital confirms that patient data was online for almost a year.
• Apple iPads, iPhones get Flash video via HTTP Live Streaming.
• Google, Apple, Microsoft are the top global brands, according to a new study by Brand Finance.
• The FBI raids Solyndraand calls the company's CEO on the phone.
• AOL Chief Executive Tim Armstrong wants to merge with Yahoo. Now that former CEO Carol Bartz is out at Yahoo, this might be a good time for Armstrong to step in. But a source close to Yahoo says the company is not interested in the deal.
• Sprint is going to offer unlimited data with the iPhone 5 to compete with AT&T and Verizon. The deal will likely be a limited-time offer.
• More Groupon gripes. Sales team files class-action suit. Apparently, the sales staff cries a lot.
• Flip camera founder sets up a grilled-cheese shop.
• Rapper spends $37,500 on Marty McFlys.