Most people won't start thinking about fitness until the new year, but you can score some serious savings this weekend on a number of the hottest running watches and fitness trackers. These are the deals fitness fanatics need to check out:
Note that a majority of these deals begin either on Thursday or Friday and run through to Monday. You can view Best Buy's Black Friday ad here, Target's leaked ad here and Walmart's here.
Discounts on all Fitbit trackers
Fitbit makes some of our favorite all-day fitness trackers, and the company's entire 2016 lineup will be discounted for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. That includes the new Charge 2 and Flex 2.
- Fitbit Charge 2: Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Sam's Club will all be offering the brand new Charge 2 for $130 (down from $150). This is a great deal on our favorite overall fitness tracker.
- Fitbit Flex 2: Walmart will have the Fitbit Flex 2 for $70 (down from $100). The Flex 2 is a great low-key fitness tracker. It's also the only swim-proof Fitbit.
- Fitbit Alta: Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Sam's Club will have the Alta for $100 (down from $130). This is essentially a Charge 2, but with a slimmer body and no heart rate tracking.
- Fitbit Blaze: Best Buy is offering the Blaze for $150 (down from $200). This is Fitbit's fitness smartwatch. In addition to tracking steps, heart rate, sleep and workouts, it can display notifications from an iPhone or Android phone.
Save big on Garmin watches
Whether it's a fitness tracker or GPS watch, Garmin has got you covered.
- Garmin Forerunner 235: Best Buy is offering the Forerunner 235 for $250 (down from $330). The 235 is our favorite GPS running watch for both casual and serious athletes. It's also an all-day fitness tracker that can measure steps and sleep, and show notifications from your phone. Alternatively, Clever Training and Amazon have the Forerunner 230, which doesn't have a built-in heart-rate sensor, for $180 available now. It's another great deal.
- Garmin Vivoactive HR: Best Buy will have the Garmin Vivoactive HR for $170 (down from $250). The Vivoactive is a great multisport GPS watch with smartphone notifications and heart-rate tracking. It can track running, biking, swimming, golfing and more.
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR: Best Buy is offering the high-end Fenix 3 HR for $400 (down from $600). This is the Garmin watch that can pretty much do it all. It's great for hikers, runners, bikers and swimmers. It also features a multisport mode for triathlons.
- Garmin Vivosmart HR: Best Buy will have the Vivosmart HR for $70 (down from $150), while Target is offering the Vivosmart HR+ (which adds GPS) for $120 (down from $200). These are both excellent swimproof fitness trackers for active consumers.
- Garmin Vivomove: Clever Training is offering the Vivomove for $100 (down from $150). This is my favorite fitness tracker that doesn't look like a fitness tracker.
- Garmin Vivofit Jr: Best Buy and Target will have the Garmin Vivofit Jr for only $50 (down from $80). How about something for the kids? This fitness tracker is compatible with a task management app that parents can use to assign chores and responsibilities as well as give kids rewards for completing certain tasks, such as making their bed or setting the table.
Great deals on workout headphones
This weekend is a great time to score deals on fitness headphones from name brands like Bose and Beats.
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless: Best Buy and Target will have the Powerbeats2 on sale for $90 (down from $140). These Bluetooth headphones fit well and can withstand the hardest workouts thanks to its sweat-resistance.
- Bose SoundSport: Best Buy will have the SoundSport for $40 (down from $100). This is a good deal for a pair of well-liked in-ear headphones, but note that this model doesn't include an inline remote with a microphone for making calls.
The slideshow below includes the top Black Friday deals we have found across all categories. You can see our entire Black Friday coverage by clicking here.