CNET Update ditches the contract:
In this episode of Update:
- Check out Google's new cheap Motorola phone, the Moto G. The phone's $180 price targets emerging markets, but it also makes it easy for customers to drop the traditional two-year contract. Google also made it affordable to avoid carrier contracts with the feature-packed $350 Nexus 5 smartphone.
- See if the new Jawbone Up24 can help motivate you to get healthy. (Spoiler: It won't if you have Android.)
- Don't expect to walk into a store to buy an iPad Mini Retina. There are reports of limited supply.
- Save attachments in Gmail directly to Google Drive, instead of downloading it to a computer.
- Take an early peek at the PlayStation 4 before it hits stores Friday.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)