We decided to make this year's CES even more interesting. We've partnered with our friends at Sprint to bring the CNET audience a chance to win big in the Hidden #Hashtag Sweeps.
In the From the Floor series I'll be bringing an exclusive pass to the CES 2013 show floor for all of you who can't be there. We'll show you the big screens and the bright lights that you'll find only at CES. Plus, we'll get you a first look at products, and throw you right into the center of the action at CES 2013. Watch the From the Floor videos all week and try to uncover each of the four hashtags I've hidden.
Trust me -- I didn't make it easy, so watch closely. There will be only one hashtag hidden in each of four From the Floor videos. Make sure to check back every day this week as we publish more and more From the Floor. There are so many exciting things to cover on the show floor at 2013 CES, so you are going to have to sit back, relax, and get ready to hunt. Once you've found each one, tweet it @CNET for a chance to be win the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.10.1.
Ready to start watching and enter? Now for the fine print about how:
- Register for Twitter. If you're not already registered, please do so. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Follow @CNET on Twitter. To follow @CNET, go to https://twitter.com/CNET and click on the button in the upper-left corner of the page that says "follow" CNET.
- Watch the From The Floor videos and look for the Hidden #Hashtags.
- When you find a Hidden #Hashtag, tweet it @CNET. There are four Hidden #Hashtags. If you find another hashtag, tweet it @CNET. Each unique hashtag you tweet @CNET will count as an additional entry into the Sweepstakes. There will be a total of four hidden hashtags.
- Limit one tweet per hidden hashtag, per person, for a maximum of four (4) entries per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Entries in excess of such tweet limits will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
- The winner will be chosen by random drawing of all eligible participants' entries.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, January 11, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 18 OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE, AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES ENDS 01/11/13. SEE RULES FOR DETAILS.
All the latest Apple news, featuring developments on the iPhone, iPad, Macbooks, OS X and much more.
Mar 26Is Dell claiming it's better than all that Apple magic?
Mar 25The 3 best ways to protect your iCloud account
Mar 244-year-old gets Siri to help save mom's life
Mar 24How to tether your iPad to your phone