- iPhones: 37.4 million iPhones compared to 35.1 million year-over-year
- iPads: 19.5 million compared to 11.8 million year-over-year
- Macs: 3.95 million, compared to 4 million year-over-year
- iPods: 5.7 million compared to 7.7 million year-over-year
- iTunes revenue up 28%
- App Store now in 155 countries and 350,000 apps
- 91 million visitors to Apple stores compared to 85 million visitors year-over-year
- Revenue from retail was $5.2 billion, up 19%
- 45 billion app downloads
- $9 billion paid to developers, $4.5 billion in the most recent quarter.
- Net income: $9.5 billion compared to $11.6 billion
- Revenue: $43.6 billion compared to $39.2 billion
- Operating expenses: $3.8 billion compared to $3.2 billion.
- China: $8.8 billion in revenues, up 11 percent
All the latest Apple news, featuring developments on the iPhone, iPad, Macbooks, OS X and much more.
Jan 24Apple's AirPods dancer shills, oh, for Lexus
Jan 24Apple's iOS 10.3 beta hits with cricket scores, 'Find My AirPods'
Jan 20Apple sues Qualcomm over unfair licensing terms
Jan 20Apple's largest laptop adds Touch Bar support for serious design apps