The Oxford dictionary adds a bunch of words only teenagers use, Nintendo takes a big step back withe the 2DS, underwater fiber-optic tubes, Spawn remakes, and breaking down popular porn search terms by state!
- Greg's Cable Map shows international fiber-optic cables installed underwater.
- This is the NYPD's secret spy cab.
- Phablet, selfie, emoji, (and twerking) now in Oxford dictionaries.
- Could a Spawn remake really be happening?
- Too easy: Porn Hub breaks down popular search terms by state.
- Meet the Nintendo 2DS: Just $129.99, minus the good looks.
- Liam sent over these bobble heads featuring The 404! Kickstarter coming soon.
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ) | RSS (MP3)