A robot wedding is easily the most fun way to start your week, wouldn't you agree? We're discussing the logistics of the event on today's show, particularly what to get the happy couple. We originally thought about a toaster, but upon further reflection, we think that might come across as rude to a couple of robots. Either way, it's fun to speculate about what robots might like for their nuptials.
Almost 25 years ago, Sony and Nintendo partnered together to design a hybrid cartridge/CD console. Sadly, because of concerns from both companies, the console never saw the light of day... until now. A reddit user claims they have one of the prototype consoles, and shared photos of the device with the rest of the Internet.
There's also a new way to drive a Range Rover Sport around -- you just need the prototype car and the corresponding smartphone app. Oh, and we forgot to mention...the car only goes 4 mph and won't work if you wander more than 30 feet away. But it's still pretty neat.
Check back in tomorrow for our Comic-Con preview coverage!
203: Robot wedding in Japan is spectacularly weird
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Robot pair weds in Japan, we attempt to guess what they'd like as a congratulatory gift
- Long-lost Nintendo/Sony console prototype shows up on the Internet
- Range Rover Sport gets controlled by a smartphone, with some restrictions
- Back It or Hack It: Sphericam 2, a 4K VR camera the size of a tennis ball
- User Feedback: Your #TDRoboFight feedback, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow and heart us as you desire!
Tomorrow Daily on: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | Google+
Ashley on Twitter | Khail on Twitter
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ) | iTunes (MP3)