You'll be shocked (literally shocked) to realize how much time you spend on Facebook. Plus, a couch that can balance on one leg, and the worst celebrity-branded tech products ever.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
Shocking news from MIT, where students made a device that will shock them when they've spent too much time on Facebook. In other Facebook news, Giphy is making GIFs a thing on the social-networking site, a la MySpace 1996. Video earrings turn you into a walking television, and Haptix turns any flat surface into a 3D multitouch surface. Ah, the possibilities.
- Too much time on Facebook? Give yourself an electric shock
- Craving attention? Turn heads with these video earrings
- Alert! GIFs now work on Facebook, thanks to Giphy
- Say hello to a teeny tiny working Mac
- Haptix sensor makes any surface multitouch
- Antique sofa finds balance through robotics
- Celebrity-branded tech products that shouldn't exist
- Uniface mask: Glue on some bionic skin, feel fabulous
- Crave giveaway: Two tiny Wi-Fi mobile storage devices from SanDisk