We'll give you unbiased buying advice and reporting on everything that moves you today, plus insight into everything that will move you a decade from now. We'll inform with the latest news on the industry and entertain with the most amazing automotive video on the web. To drive this, we've built an amazing team of veteran auto journalists, tech gurus and peerless video producers -- people with the knowledge, the skill and the perspective to craft an incredible suite of fresh content every day. We hope you enjoy the ride!
Meet the Team
- Tim Stevens- Editor in Chief
- Brian Cooley- Editor at Large
- Wayne Cunningham- Managing Editor
- Donovan Farnham- Social Media Editor
- Marc Ganley- Senior Producer
- Brad Gentile-Associate Video Producer
- Antuan Goodwin- Reviews Editor
- Emmie Hall- Reviews Editor
- Andrew Krok- Associate Editor
- Evan Miller- Associate Video Producer
- Chris Paukert- Managing Editor
- Drew Stearne- Executive Producer
- Nichola Miotke- Video Producer
- Robert Weber- Editorial Assistant/Video Editor
- Jon Wong- Auto Reviews Editor
Let's Be Social
Already a fan of Roadshow? Let's make it official. Join all who follow us on social media to be one of the first to hear about breaking news, hot car releases, beautiful videos and new features on Roadshow.
Let's Talk Shop
Have something to say? Talk about it in our Roadshow Autos forums. Our forums are the best source for support and troubleshooting advice for all of your car needs. Join the conversation and get advice from a community of experts on the following topics:
- Car Buying Tips
- Aftermarket Car Parts, Gadgets & How-Tos
- Automotive News, Rumors & Concept Cars
- Auto Repair
- Community Garage
Roadshow Shift Awards
Highlighting the best in innovative, disruptive technologies and products in the automotive world. As tech sectors converge, and cars become more complex, it's become harder for consumers to know what developments matter most for their lives. The Roadshow Shift Awards cut through the confusion to recognize the most innovative and important developments in the car industry each year. The winners aren't just benchmarks, they're driving the industry towards a smarter and entertaining future.
AWARD SEAL USAGE AND GUIDELINES
Use of the Roadshow Shift Awards logos are restricted to winners of the award, to the specific version of the product that received the award and specific category for which the logo was received. The award seal can be used license free. Any other CNET content or logos require a licensing fee. Contact Canela Paine for more information.
CNET and the CNET logo are the trademarks of CBS Interactive Inc. Roadshow and the Roadshow logo are the trademarks of CBS Interactive Inc. The Roadshow Shift Awards logos are the copyright property of CBS Interactive Inc. © 2016. All rights reserved.
Need More Help?
- We encourage the use of Roadshow content and logos on other sites, in advertising, and on product packaging, but we ask that you follow our guidelines. All commercial usage must be approved by Roadshow before it is distributed. Please fill out our permissions form to start the process. Permissions>>
- Broken link? Can't figure out how to watch our video? Wondering where your newsletter went? While we strive to deliver you a top-notch experience 100 percent of the time, we're only human. Please let us know if something's wrong by visiting our Customer Help Center so that we can get you the help you need. Need Help?>>
- Roadshow helps marketers develop messaging strategies and advertising programs that resonate with their target customers. Whether you're launching a product, generating awareness or driving sales, we have the programs to fit your advertising needs.
- If you would like to explore a partnership with Roadshow, please fill contact us here. Some of our current partnerships include: content swaps, lead generation, video distribution, mobile content distribution and sales packaging.
In order to prevent any real or perceived conflict of interest, we will not review any product or service that is currently involved in active litigation with CBS Corporation (the parent corporation of Roadshow) with respect to the legality of the product or service. CBS owns a bunch of websites. We may or may not write about these properties and will be transparent when we do so.