We're learning all kinds of stuff from Emily, like to how to defeat an oncoming shark attack, the best way to win a burger-eating competition, and the backstory behind the Carrier IQ keylogging controversy.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 958:
- How Carrier IQ was wrongly accused of keylogging.
- Controversy, confusion over Carrier IQ.
- Congress lifts five-year ban on the sale of horse meat. Thanks Obama!
- Rumor: Apple TV sets will be mighty pricey.
- Check out Rumor Has It, airing right after The 404 every Tuesday at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.
- Follow Emily Dreyfuss on Twitter.
- Video voice mail: Russ from Tampa, Fla., has a great holiday episode suggestion!
- Bathroom break video 1: Siri and I are forever alone.
- Bathroom break video 2: Perfect New York prank: pointing at nothing.
Ep. 958: Where we lied our way into this job
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video