Don't forget to update your Facebook status update for the last time before Anonymous nukes the whole site tomorrow. Remember, remember the fifth of November. Leaked from today's 404 Podcast episode: Siri goes down, Google does a barrel roll, Kevin Rose goes Oink, and who are the 35 million people still using AOL dial-up?
Digest for The 404 Episode 940
Ep. 940: Where we go down on Siri
- Is Facebook really going down this Saturday?
- Apple's Siri service hit with another outage.
- Google 'does a barrel roll" and other Google Easter eggs.
- Kevin Rose demos Oink: Check-ins for things, not places.
- 35 million people still use AOL dial-up.
- Why you should never, ever, ever, take Spike's Video Game Awards seriously.
- 404 listener video voice mail: Phil B. from MA records a 3D video.
- Bathroom break 1: Which Steve Jobs biography should I buy?
- Bathroom break 2: Rogue trumpeter