iOS 5 reviews are coming in from around the Web, but the Siri voice control application is grabbing everyone's attention with a clever answer to nearly any question you throw at it.
Apparently it'll tell you everything from where to hide a body to how to secure paid company for the night, and explain the meaning of life. Strangely, it seems the only thing it won't do is call the police. Siri needs to get her priorities straight!
Today's 404 features CNET's Scott Stein and Bridget Carey; read on for the news highlights.
The 404 Digest for Episode 924
Ep. 924: Where we open the pod bay doors
- Siri gives logical answers to questionable questions.
- AOL's Armstrong pitches Yahoo deal to investors, report says.
- Blackberry's back, alright!
- Charles Barkley says Twitter is for losers.
- This is why the iPhone's speaker is on the bottom of the phone.
- Those with a sweet tooth usually have a sweeter personality.
- Would you leave your Internet passwords in your will?
- Bathroom break 1: Canal + The Bear
- Bathroom break 2: To Michael
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video