It's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, so The 404 wants to remind everyone to stay safe when you're playing in open waters. Joey returns as a substitute for Jeff, and today we're chatting about a kid who changed his name to Emperor Spiderman Gandalf Wolverine Skywalker Optimus Prime Goku Sonic Xavier Ryu Cloud Superman HeMan Batman Thrash.
In other news, Boston schools are testing a class on Facebook breakup etiquette, GQ's list of the worst-dressed nerds, a pregnancy status addition to Facebook, and a bite counter that has a lot in common with the Shake Weight.
The 404 Digest for Episode 875
Ep. 875: Where it's Jump the Shark Week
- Dynamic duo take superhero names.
- Boston-area schools teach 200 teenagers Facebook breakup etiquette.
- Bite Counter helps you lose weight by keeping track of every bite you take.
- Mark Zuckerberg beats Steve Jobs for worst-dressed geek.
- Facebook adds pregnancy status.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video