It's Friday the 13th, but nothing is creepier than this morning's news about Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men.' On today's episode of The 404 Podcast, we're talking about the list of other potential castings for the slot, the Library of Congress launching a National Jukebox, a pricey out of court settlement from Lime Wire, and a user-submitted picture of Natali Morris that's too wrong not to show.
The 404 Digest for Episode 820
Ep. 820: Where we stop using cliches for show titles
- Ashton Kutcher will replace Sheen on "Two and a Half Men."
- Library of Congress quietly announces The National Jukebox.
- Lime Wire settles for $105 million.
- Lady Gaga presents her own version of Farmville on Facebook.
- Oh what the hell, here's Ahmad's picture of a beautiful woman...with a beard.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video