Those users choosing to do their photo editing in Apple's Aperture 3 may find that when ordering a book they have created, the order window may turn white, resulting in a failure to process. This issue generally occurs after filling out the order form and clicking the "Place Order" button.
The issue could be occurring because of a bad keychain password for NetServices. To test this, you will need to delete the current NetServices keychain. Do so by following these steps:
- Be sure Aperture is not open. Open Keychain Access (Applications > Utilities).
- In the Categories list on the left side of the Keychain Access window, click the Passwords filter.
- Find the NetServices password and click to highlight it.
- Press Delete to remove the password. Now open Aperture and try to place your order again.
If you are still experiencing this issue, you may need to reset your 1-Click password settings on your Apple account online. Do so by following these steps:
- Be sure Aperture is not open. Navigate to Apple's Online Store. Mouse over the Account menu and choose 1-Click Settings.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password and enable 1-Click (if you haven't already).
- If it is already enabled, mouse over the Account menu and choose Account Information.
- Enter a new password for your account. Now open Aperture and try to place your order again.
These steps should solve the issue of the white order placement window. If you experience other issues while ordering a book using Aperture, try contacting Apple's helpline for accounts at 1-(800)-MYAPPLE.
reading•Ordering a book from Apple in Aperture 3 results in white screen
May 21•Will we see a new MacBook Air, iPad Mini or Mac Mini at WWDC 2018?
May 21•Apple might launch cheaper HomePod under Beats brand
May 21•WWDC 2018: All the rumors on iOS 12, iPad Pro, new MacBooks and more
May 20•iPhone 2018: Most-wanted features