New/updated Knowledge Base articles
- #93808: Final Cut Pro HD: DCD video is distorted with some formats
- #107981: Burned iPhoto album seems to have wrong picture order
- #107982: Users can't send email within SquirrelMail
- #107983: Printers connected to AirPort Extreme Base Stations have the same name
- #107984: AirPort Admin Utility can't connect when "Allow Wireless clients" is off on a WDS base station
- #107985: Mac OS X Server 10.3: Changing the administrator password
- #107986: Mac OS X Server 10.3: Disk quota not set until the user logs in via AFP
Sasser worm letting in more junk e-mail Though Macs are not directly affected by the Sasser Worm, several readers are noticing a dramatically increased amount of junk e-mail, as Windows-based filters fail.
MacFixIt reader Richard Prescott writes "It seems that this is too ironic to pass up commenting on as I am sure ISPs were having to deal with Microsoft patches as well as other functions necessary to cut the latest virus off at the knees. I know that several filters seem to have been affected and Junk mail that I didn't used to get in my In Box are now coming past the mail Server filters."