A new update for Fallout Shelter is available now and introduces new ways to impress other Vault dwellers, improvements to objectives, and pets -- among other things. The complete list of additions and tweaks can be found below.
Developer Bethesda has released a number of seasonal updates for the mobile title. The last one was Thanksgiving-themed and included turkeys and pilgrim attire.
Here's the full contents of the latest update:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that four-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers...
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other Dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell-all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
Although the updates are free, Bethesda makes money from the game through the sale of in-game lunchboxes. According to previously released statistics, in the two weeks following the game's release in June, Fallout Shelter generated more than $5.1 million in revenue from iOS alone.