While the holiday shopping season is already coming to a close, there's no reason why you can't score a little gift for yourself, too.
We've played around with the
This 16GB black Zune HD comes to us courtesy of Nvidia. To get this sealed in-box beauty, just do the following:
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. Makes jokes if you want, but it won't help you win.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) 16GB Zune HD. Approximate retail value is $219.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, December 22 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Be sure to watch Digital City live today at 3:00 PM ET and say hi to the gang. That's not necessary, but what else do you have to do at 3:00 ET today?
The rest of the official legal fine print is below, as per our:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 22, 2009. See official rules for details.
Maybe you'll be the lucky one!