What's sweet about this iPod audio system is that it also does video, as well as plays back DVDs and CDs (there's a radio, too). Equipped with a 7-inch LCD screen and three-disc DVD/CD player, you can watch movies and iPod videos right on the system, no extra display required. As for power, you get 360 watts (180W x 2), and Sony throws in a karaoke feature that lets you sing along to your favorite tunes. Is that hot or what?
Normally, the Sony LBT-LCD7Di Muteki Shelf System would cost about $500, but you have the chance to get it gratis.
So, how do you try to win this Sony mini AV powerhouse? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive (1) Sony LBT-LCD7Di Muteki Shelf System. Approximate retail value is $500.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, November 2, at noon ET.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM ET on November 2, 2009. Seefor details.