- iPhones: 37.4 million iPhones compared to 35.1 million year-over-year
- iPads: 19.5 million compared to 11.8 million year-over-year
- Macs: 3.95 million, compared to 4 million year-over-year
- iPods: 5.7 million compared to 7.7 million year-over-year
- iTunes revenue up 28%
- App Store now in 155 countries and 350,000 apps
- 91 million visitors to Apple stores compared to 85 million visitors year-over-year
- Revenue from retail was $5.2 billion, up 19%
- 45 billion app downloads
- $9 billion paid to developers, $4.5 billion in the most recent quarter.
- Net income: $9.5 billion compared to $11.6 billion
- Revenue: $43.6 billion compared to $39.2 billion
- Operating expenses: $3.8 billion compared to $3.2 billion.
- China: $8.8 billion in revenues, up 11 percent
All the latest Apple news, featuring developments on the iPhone, iPad, Macbooks, OS X and much more.
Feb 28iPhone 8: Everything we know so far about the 10th-anniversary edition of Apple's historic phone
Feb 28Boat captain relies on iPad as compass, crashes
Feb 27Gates solves Apple vs. Microsoft debate, kinda
Feb 27Samsung tries to out-cool Apple at Oscars