Subscribe: iTunes (MP3) | iTunes (320x180) | iTunes (640x360) | RSS (MP3) | RSS (320x180) | RSS (640x360)
- Yahoo! Launches Android Apps
- Qualcomm unveils augmented reality platform for Google Android phones
- 21 Droid X phones are hidden waiting for you to find them
- Video-Out on the Samsung Galaxy S via 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Rumor: Android OS-powered Samsung Galaxy S2 Could Sport 2 GHz Processor, 4.3-inch Display
- T-Mobile Roadmap includes at least 5 new Android phones
Android Tablet Watch
App of the week
Tip of the week
With all the new phones coming out I was wondering if you have any suggestions for a phone wipe app for the old android? I don't know about everyone else, but I'm a bit paranoid about data that is left over on a phone when you recycle it.
Love the show
Josh Lowensohn: Did this yesterday with my phone after Froyo was running a bit sluggish. ItÃ¢Â?Â?s in all the versions of Android and can be found in settings > SD card & phone storage > factory data reset.
Wipes the SD card as well.
I'm new to android (got MyTouch running 1.6 two months ago) so I hope you can help:
Is it true that there is no way to search email accounts on the Android system? Is there a way to search the body text of emails for a specific string of text?
Thank you, you guys are so helpful.
How can you siff through the junk in the android market to find quality apps? Its really ridiculous out there. Thanks.
San Antonio, TX
Mark and countless other emailers emailed to say:
Please add me to your weekly Android Atlas podcast.