Starting a Facebook Live session from your computer couldn't be easier.
- Open your favorite browser, and visit Facebook.com.
- Click in the status text box, then click on Live Video.
- Enter a brief description, select your preferred privacy setting, then click Next.
- When prompted, click Allow to give Facebook permission to access your webcam and microphone.
- Finally, click on Go Live
Another addition to Facebook Live on a computer gives gamers the option to livestream a gaming session after installing and setting up some additional software.