Maybe you want to save Web pages for offline reading, or maybe you want to archive a page you created.
There are all sorts of reason to want to save pages, but it can be hard to tackle saving multiple pages at once. ZipTabs is a Chrome extension that lets you save any or all open tabs in one ZIP file, making the process much smoother and more convenient, Here's how to use it:
- Download and install the SingleCore extension. This is required to use ZipTabs, but you don't need to do any more than install it.
- Download and install ZipTabs.
- Restart Chrome.
- When you've got a set of tabs open to Web pages you want to save, just click the ZipTabs icon in the upper right and select which open tabs to save.
- Select a name for the ZIP file, then click "OK."
- When the ZIP file is created (it can take a little while), it is saved to Chrome's download folder. This can't be changed, though you can point Chrome toward a different folder in its Options settings.
That's it. Your ZIP file is easy to save and share.
Thanks to Guiding Tech for the link!