Forget the flowers this Valentine's Day. Go for a lightsaber-lit dinner, the open-source iNecklace, and the flirtatious Fingle app. Bridget Carey shows off tech to woo the nerd of your dreams.
For romantics that appreciate the finer — and geekier — things in life:
- Charm them over to the dark side with ThinkGeek's Star Wars Lightsaber Candlesticks.
- This USB Tulip Hub at FredFlare needs no watering.
- Adafruit Industries sells the open-source iNecklace.
- Order personalized gadget covers at Skinit and GelaSkins.
- Find a USB with some personality and load it with goodies. Staples sells the Emtec 4GB monkey and Tweety flash drives.
- Would be nice to buy someone dinner before you Fingle.
- Forgot to make reservations? The OpenTable app can save the night.
- Clueless on what to do, or just want to try something new? Check out instant discounts on activities at Groupon Now.