Walmart is hosting a week of deals next month to compete with Amazon's recently announced 48-hour Prime Day event happening July 11.
Walmart Plus Week starts on July 10 for Walmart Plus members and will feature limited-time deals. Then, on July 11, the event opens up to all customers and will last until July 13.
Walmart on Wednesday gave a sample of some of the deals available during the week:
- LG TV for $498 (regular price $698). It's the 65" Class 4K UHD NANO 80 Series Smart webOS 22 w/ThinQ AI.
- Dyson cordless vacuum for $250 (regular price $420). It's the V8 Origin plus.
- Vizio TV for $698 (regular price $858). It's the 75" Class MQ6 Series 4K QLED HDR Smart TV.
- TCL TV for $398 (regular price $528). It's the 65" Class 5-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV.
- Samsung earbuds for $49 (regular price $99). The Buds Plus True Wireless Headphones, in black.
In addition to Amazon's Prime Day, Walmart Plus Week will compete with Best Buy's Black Friday in July sale and Target Circle Week.
The hottest deals that week will be found on CNET.com/deals and at @CNETDeals on Twitter. There are also CNET Deals text alerts for hand-picked deals during the sales events and our CNET Shopping browser extension to help you find the best price for your purchases.