In an attempt to pull in more viewers by expanding to TVs, Quibi has launched apps for Apple TV, Android TV and Amazon's Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. The streaming service was previously mobile only, launching in April with series that are a maximum of 10 minutes per episode. after a free 14-day trial.
Despite reports in September that, the company said it has "successfully launched a new business and pioneered a new form of storytelling."
Here's how to set up Quibi on your living room devices:
- Download the Quibi app on your mobile device and set up an account.
- Add the Quibi channel or app to your TV.
- Log in via activation code or email and password.
- Android TV/Fire TV Stick/Fire TV: Android OS 7.1, API level 25 or higher.
- Apple TV: Fourth generation or higher, OS 12.0 or higher.