Are you curious about the blockchain-based HTC phone reported this week? Well, this is not that phone. It's another HTC phone expected on May 23: the flagship HTC U12+.
Want to know more? Noted gadget blogger Evan Blass posted photos and even what seems to be an entire three-page spec sheet (and embargo details) of the U12+.
The specs promise "new pressure-sensitive buttons" and an updated version of HTC's Edge Sense 2, which turns phone squeezes into actions and promises squeezes that can control phone or access apps, smart rotate and screen dim actions, back key and navigation bars, double-taps for mini screen modes and customizable gestures. It looks to have the same curved "liquid surface" design of the HTC U11+ last year.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6-inch 2,880x1,440 18:9 LCD display, 537 ppi
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Dual rear cameras (12MP wide angle, f/1.75, and 16MP telephoto, f/2.6), with OIS, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual LED flash)
- Dual front cameras (both 8MP, f/2.0, wide angle)
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Quick charge adapter
- Android Oreo 8.0 with HTC Sense
HTC refused to comment on the report.