Forget the so-called flagship phones: The new Australian battleground for your dollar is the mid-tier outright purchase. The latest contestant to rock up is the, a AU$299 phone first seen back at CES at the start of the year.
It's a pretty basic phone, as you might have guessed from the price. There are a few nice touches that LG has kept, mostly around talking selfies, such as using gesture controls to take a shot with the front camera and a 'virtual flash' for more flattering photos.
If the K10 sounds like your thing, you'll get it from JB Hi-Fi or Big W, and that's it.
LG K10 Specs
- 5.3-inch 1,280x720-pixel display
- 13-megapixel rear camera; 8-megapixel front-facing camera (LTE version)
- 1.14GHz octa-core processor
- 16GB internal storage; 2GB RAM
- 2,300mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop software