Jabra must be selling a lot of its Amazon Edition Elite Active 65t, it announced Thursday.true wireless earphones on Amazon, because the company has partnered with Amazon to create a special
It doesn't do anything special -- the original Elite Active 65t also offers support for Amazon Alexa voice control -- but the Amazon-only model gets its own copper black color and comes with a three-month subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited and has one-touch access to Amazon Music, Audible and Prime Video.
Jabra also announced four new color variants of its Elite 65t and Elite Active 65t. The lower-priced Elite 65t will be available in gold beige and copper black, while the Elite Active 65t will be available in new copper red and titanium black colors.
Here's a quick guide to the new color options and their availability:
Elite Active 65t
- New: Amazon Edition in Copper Black (exclusive to Amazon, available October 1)
- New: Copper Red (available in Q4)
- Black Titanium: Available now exclusively at Best Buy
- Copper Blue: Available now everywhere
- New: Gold Beige (available now)
- New: Copper Black (available now exclusively at Best Buy)
- Solid Black: Available now everywhere
The Elite 65t (read our full review) carries a list price of $170 (£150 or AU$300) while the Elite Active 65t (read our full review ), which is slightly more durable, costs $190 (£170 or AU$350).