As I write this, a large CNET team, from San Francisco to Singapore, is packing their bags, charging their camera batteries and checking their passports for one one of the biggest tech trade shows of the year: Mobile World Congress.
The wireless industry has arrived in Barcelona every February since 2007 (and before that in Cannes, France) for its premier party of the year. With almost 1000,000 attendees from around the world, MWC delivers a ton of new mobile gadgets of every stripe, from phones to tablets to smartwatches.
CNET's complete Mobile World Congress coverage
Experience the show firsthand and stay on top of the news with original analysis, insights and candid observations by following CNET's team on Twitter. Read on for our MWC coverage team in one easy list and check out my MWC preview for what we expect the show to bring.
Main CNET accounts on Twitter:
CNET News editors on Twitter:
CNET Reviews editors on Twitter:
- Seamus Byrne, editor, CNET Australia and Asia. Follow @seamus
- Jonathan Garnham, video producer, CNET UK. Follow @jongarnham
- Kent German, senior managing editor, CNET UK. Follow @kentgerman
- Jessica Dolcourt, senior editor, phones. Follow @jdolcourt
- Andrew Hoyle, senior editor, CNET UK. Follow @batteryhq
- Lynn La, senior associate editor, phones. Follow @lynnlaaa
- Aloysius Low, senior editor, CNET Asia. Follow @longadin
- Sharon Profis, senior editor, CNET How To. Follow @sharonprofis
- Luke Westaway, senior editor, CNET UK. Follow @lukewestaway
And don't forget to like us on Facebook, add us on Google+, follow us on Instagram, drool over our Pinterest and check out our Tumblr! On Snapchat, you can add us: cnetsnaps. On Periscope, we're over at CNET.