Nintendo has launched a massiveon the Nintendo Switch, with games on sale through Nov. 30, 11:59 pm PT. If you want to browse the full list, go ahead (link below). There are some Nintendo first-party games on sale, and although retailers were , sometimes for even less, other sales appear to be done. Personally, I'm even more interested in the indie and third-party games for sale online.
While there are a number of, the deals below are specifically for digital games on the eShop.
One thing to keep in mind: For big games like Super Mario Odyssey (on sale for $42 on the eShop), you're better off looking elsewhere. right now.
Running down the list, here are a few that immediately caught my eye:
- Hades (normally $25, now $17.50)
- Astral Chain (normally $60, now $42)
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps (normally $30, now $18)
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (normally $40, now $22)
- Spelunky 2 (normally $20, now $16)
- Tetris Effect: Connected (normally $40, now $26.79)
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (normally $40, now $30)
- Jackbox Party Pack games (a number of them on sale, various prices)
- Sega Genesis Classics (was $30, now $15)
- Dark Souls: Remastered (was $40, now $20)
- Lost in Random (was $30, now $20)
- Contra and Castlevania Anniversary Collections (were $20 each, now $5 each)