Hello again, Roadshow readers -- it's Saturday, and that means it's time to grab a bagel and a coffee and have a leisurely read back through the week's biggest stories. This week started with our first review of the hotly anticipatedand stayed strong with the .
Here's a recap of our most important stories from Sept. 22 to 28.
2020 Porsche Taycan
Porsche's first electric car. The prime Tesla Model S rival. You've heard about it, and Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens got behind the wheel of the Porsche Taycan for a first drive review. Overall? A breakthrough, but it's not without flaws.
2020 Audi RS7 Sportback
The 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback ditches the subtle approach. This time, it's way in your face. With brash looks and a twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8 underneath, Executive Editor Chris Paukert explains why it's not such a great value -- but why that likely doesn't matter.
2019 Subaru WRX STI S209
Finally, the US gets its own limited-run sports sedan from Subaru. Associate News Editor Andrew Krok slid behind the wheel of our first STI "S" car in America and underscores why it's more than just a WRX STI with more power.
- ? BMW seemed to hint at such in a new ad.
- : We rounded up the best infotainment systems housed in new cars today.
- : There's a lot we have to learn about the 2020 Ford Bronco, but we compiled everything we know so far.
- : The Supra's chief engineer thinks the next Toyota 86 will be better than the banner sports car.
- : The leather-lined SUV returned this week.
- : The electric sedan turned police car nearly ran out of range midpursuit because it was never plugged in.
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
What's good to know about the? Reviews Editor Emme Hall dishes out five of the best.
2019 Maserati Levante S
It's the closest we've gotten to a Ferrari SUV -- for now at least. Allow Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin to explain what makes theso dramatic.
2020 Nissan Versa
It's back and totally redesigned, but is thea good bargain? Reviews Editor Jon Wong provides five things you should know about the subcompact sedan.