What a week! The beginning of September brought a bunch of new car reveals to the pages of Roadshow, from the long-awaited Jeep Grand Wagoneer to the super-luxurious Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Rolls-Royce Ghost. But those weren't the only big topics from the past seven days. Here's a look at what you might've missed.
Honda's bread-and-butter minivan gets a number of changes for 2021, none of which affect the Odyssey's versatile, people-pleasing nature. With sharp styling and flexible interior space, the Honda Odyssey remains one of the best minivans on sale today.
A V8 engine makes its triumphant return to the Audi Q7 SUV in the form of the new SQ7. And with 500 horsepower on tap, this S-badged model proves that the Q7 can haul more than just people and cargo.
The updated Mercedes-Benz G-Class retains its old-school styling but boasts a number of improvements that make it far easier to live with. The AMG G63 might often steal the spotlight, but the base G550 is a total champ, too.
- : It's technically a concept, but this big SUV previews a new production model that'll go on sale in 2021.
- : Go on, indulge in a little opulence.
- : Mercedes' flagship sedan gets a major overhaul, and the amount of luxury and tech on hand is astonishing.
- : Hyundai's little Kona gets some smoother style for 2021, plus the addition of a hot N Line model.
- : The go-anywhere icon now boasts 25 miles of all-electric range.
- : The RS6 Avant wears Nogaro Blue paint for a limited time only.
Check out the Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Here's an in-depth look at Jeep's new Grand Wagoneer concept, ahead of the production model coming online in 2021.
The S-Class retains its flagship status
With this much luxury and tech onboard, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class once again sets the bar for full-size luxury sedans.
Living large in the Rolls-Royce Ghost
We hop inside Rolls' new Ghost and get a load of all its fancy-shmancy details.