Happy Saturday, Roadshow readers. It's time for another look back at the big stories from the past seven days. Obviously, the coronavirus has been making a number of headlines, even in the automotive space, but fear not, there's been lots of good news to report, too.
Pour a fresh cup of coffee and have a gander at our biggest stories from March 8-14.
Top reviews and features
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD winter testingSee all photos
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
The Mustang Mach-E is one of the most important vehicles coming this year. So when Ford offered us a last-minute chance to come check out the new EV during winter testing in northern Michigan, we jumped at the chance. Here's an in-depth look at the electric 'Stang's new all-wheel-drive tech.
Click here to read our 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E ridealong review.
The Mopar-equipped 2020 Jeep Gladiator can take you anywhereSee all photos
2020 Jeep Gladiator with Mopar parts
The Jeep Gladiator is already a serious off-roader, but for folks who want to go where the going gets really tough, a few Mopar accessories make this truck even more capable. Reviews Editor Emme Hall heads out into the desert to put a Mopar-prepped Gladiator to the test.
Click here to read our 2020 Mopar Jeep Gladiator quick drive.
Testing the 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo's rangeSee all photos
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo range test
The Porsche Taycan's EPA-estimated range ratings are less than stellar, to say the least. Confident we could do better, we took a Taycan Turbo out for an 800-mile road trip and didn't chance a single thing about our driving style. Did we beat the EPA numbers? Click the link below to find out.
Click here to read our 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo range test feature.
2021 Hyundai Elantra looks to be one sharp sedanSee all photos
- Coronavirus hits the auto industry: The Cadillac Lyriq and Ford Bronco debuts will be delayed due to COVID-19, and the 2020 New York Auto Show has been postponed, as well.
- Bronco, Bronco, Bronco: We got our first real look at Ford's new SUV thanks to some leaked photos.
- Mini Ranger: Ford's midsize truck will apparently get a baby brother, according to insider information.
- Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory: Elon Musk is reportedly scouting the central US for its new production line.
- A sharper Elantra is coming: Hyundai's next-generation compact sedan will bow on March 17.
- Best car lease deals: Here's a look at the best leasing options for this month.
Tesla Cybertruck is like nothing else, and it'll be built in AustinSee all photos
Electric SUVs are coming
In this week's AutoComplete, we take a look at all the new EV SUVs that are set to launch in the coming years.
Drifting the Mustang Mach-E
Speaking of electric SUVs, come along with us as we experience the Ford Mustang Mach-E's new all-wheel-drive tech.
Everything we missed in Geneva
Reviews Editor Emme Hall takes a look at all the cars we should've seen at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show.