Another week gone by, another week in review, Roadshow readers. This week was, frankly, massive. We saw Ford's highly anticipated Maverick compact pickup truck and Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealed the Model S Plaid. There was so much more, so dive in below, or press play above for a video discussion in the Roadshow News Recap.
Reviews Editor Andrew Krok took the new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder for a spin. Does it recall the good ol' Pathfinders of yore now?
Managing Editor Steve Ewing drove the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid and its frugal running gear impressed.
Reviews Editor Emme Hall was in heaven driving the Lexus J201 concept. What's it like? Click below to find out.
- : The compact pickup truck debuted this week with a whole lot of kit for a very cheap starting price.
- : Musk took to the internet for a livestream to show off the first production Plaid sedan.
- : The hatch version of the new Civic is set for a reveal this month and we got our first teaser of it.
- : The Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade and the like will not have a start-stop system due to the chip shortage.
- : Kia revealed the new SUV and it looks properly wild and very stylish.
- : Toyota revealed the next-generation Land Cruiser, though there are no plans for it to come to the US.
Check out the new Maverick on camera, where you can see why this little truck might be a game changer.
Dive into the new Pathfinder to see it inside and out.