Hello, Roadshow readers. It's Saturday, and that means it's time for the week in review. Plenty of heavy-hitting stories came this week, so dive right in or check out the highlights in the Roadshow News Recap.
Executive Editor Chris Paukert got a first go in the highly anticipated 2022 Ford Maverick. You know you want to read about it.
Reviews Editor Craig Cole took a quick spin in the 2022 GMC Hummer EV pickup. It may look like a brick, but it doesn't move like one.
Reviews Editor Antuan Goodwin drove Mazda's first EV, the 2022 MX-30. Is 100 miles of range enough?
- : Honda teased its new hot hatch for the first time, and it looks darn good.
- : Ford Australia teased the new pickup truck again, giving us a look at what will come to America.
- : Ford also revealed the rebooted Mustang California Special with lovely touches.
- : Want to know how much the new luxury SUV will cost? We have all the details.
- : New analysis shows the auto industry may not start to recover from the chip shortage until 2023.
- : No, we aren't getting the new Toyota Land Cruiser, but we'll get the luxurious Lexus version we know as the LX.
Come along for our first impressions of the new truck.
Check out the big improvement onboard in the new 2022 NX.