Happy weekend once again, Roadshow readers. Welcome to another week in review. Apparently it was supercar week, because we have a Ferrari review for you to enjoy and all the details on Aston Martin's new Valhalla. Check all the goods out below or click play above for a video recap in the Roadshow News Recap.
Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens got a crack at the 2021 Ferrari SF90 Stradale in Italy. Everyone else here is jealous.
Managing Editor Steve Ewing wasn't too jealous of Tim's ride, however, because he dropped into the new Porsche 911 GT3 Touring, which he called "pretty much perfect."
Meanwhile, Reviews Editor Craig Cole had this softie of a sedan in for testing. Craig found the 2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid a plush, comfy and efficient choice of transportation.
- : The British marque's new supercar bowed in production form, and it packs a surprise engine.
- Recalibrated Compass: Jeep revealed updates to the 2022 Compass SUV to keep the tiny ute fresh.
- : The brand dished prices for the two hot hatches this week.
- : The Korean brand's latest performance sedan rocks familiar performance to the Veloster N and looks seriously edgy.
- : The company's small pickup truck has a price. Is it cheaper than a Ford Maverick?
- : The Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country are under investigation for an alleged door defect.
Come along for a video first drive review of Ferrari's first plug-in hybrid.