Happy weekend, Roadshow readers. It's been a busy week; we drove a number of important new cars, Chevrolet revealed its new full-size SUVs and the Tesla Cybertruck continued to make headlines.
Here's a look back at what was hot on Roadshow from Dec. 8-14.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class
Slotting in between the GLA-Class and GLC-Class, Mercedes now offers the GLB-Class. It's a cute little thing, and offers an optional third row of seats. We think this subcompact SUV will be a big hit.
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Now that we've tested the Turbo and Turbo S models, it's time to drive the less powerful Taycan 4S. Reviews editor Andrew Krok took it out in Los Angeles, but we also tested its cold-weather prowess in the Arctic Circle of Finland. Turns out, the 4S is just as enjoyable as any other Taycan model.
, and .
2020 Mazda CX-30
Think of this as a tall Mazda3. The new CX-30 fits in between the CX-3 and CX-5, with more rakish styling. Inside, it offers plenty of premium materials, and out on the road, it's a blast to drive. Did we mention it's also super affordable?
- Keep on Cybertruckin': , and .
- : The 2021 Tahoe and Suburban debuted this week, bringing lots of tech and .
- : Mercedes-Benz's smallest SUV, the GLA-Class, gets a thorough refresh for 2020, including a new AMG GLA35 model.
- : Reviews editor Emme Hall competed in the 2019 Rebelle Rally in a Rolls-Royce Cullinan -- and she won!
- : Cadillac confirms the new luxury barge will debut on Feb. 4.
- : Toyota says its redone midsize SUV will come in under $36,000.
Meet the Mercedes-Benz GLB
Don't have time to read our full first drive? Reviews editor Emme Hall details five things you need to know about Mercedes' new GLB-Class.
Behind the scenes at Roadshow
Come along with us as we show you how we film super-tricky car-to-car video shots, with the help of our old long-term 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris van.
Chevy Tahoe and Suburban revealed
We got up close and personal with the 2021 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban in Detroit ahead of the SUVs' official reveal.