In this episode:
- BMW's M6 Gran Coupe, a new member of the M family.
- Bumper impact tech may not save your life, but perhaps you wallet.
- Detail your instead of buying a new one (see the products list below).
- Five top performance technologies that used to be only on high-end cars
- Safety tech that has trickled down from high-end cars
- E-mail: When and how will Alfa ever return to the US?
Here's the list of products I like to use for car detailing, as seen in this episode. No paid endorsements here -- this is just the stuff I buy to use on my own cars.
- Griot's Car Wash
- Meguiar's Clay Kit
- NuFinish car polish
- Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba Wax
- Turtle Wax Bug & Tar Remover
- ArmorAll Natural Finish Detailer
- SprayWay Glass Cleaner
- Lexol Leather Conditioner