Hello and welcome back to an action-packed edition of Roadshow's week in review. This week, it felt like Toyotathon came a few months early, with the brand revealing a plethora of new vehicles. But we also drove the 2022 Volkswagen Golf R and got a taste of Ford's new small pickup, the Maverick.
Read on below for all the good stuff, or press play above if you're in the mood for a video with the Roadshow News Recap.
Reviews Editor Andrew Krok took the 2022 VW Golf R for a spin and found it's a totally different animal compared to the last one.
Managing Editor Steve Ewing slipped into a 2022 BMW i4 M40 prototype for a first drive, and this thing can hustle.
Reviews Editor Craig Cole jumped behind the wheel of the 2021 Land Rover Defender 90. He found it seriously impressive, very cool and super capable.
- : We saw a ton of new Toyotas this week, including the new , the sports car and the .
- : Ford finally confirmed its poorly kept secret -- it has a new small pickup truck coming.
- : We drove it and got all the finer details after BMW took the wraps off its new electric sedan.
- : BMW gave us US spec info for the electric SUV as it prepares to enter a growing segment.
- : The sports car dropped the V6 and turbo-four as it soldiers on with only eight cylinders.
- : Keeping with the knockout designs of late, the new Sportage looks pretty incredible.
Take a look at the new 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross on camera, in the metal.
The Buick Enclave returns and it's back with sharper looks for 2022.
Cooley's here to explain what payload and towing ratings mean for you in the real world, beyond the sticker.