Unbelievably, September is nearly over. That is wild. Where is this year going? We're back again with another week in review, so thanks for tagging along as always. This week was all about Toyota and its new Tundra, but our staff slid into plenty of great cars and there was so much more news. Read on below and please do check out the Roadshow News Recap above where we discuss all of this and more.
Reviews Editor Craig Cole took the 2022 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS out for a first drive, and boy, was it a treat.
While he didn't get to drive it, Social Media Editor Daniel Golson went for a ride in the radically new 2022 Mercedes-AMG SL to sample what's to come.
Reviews Editor Andrew Krok drove the 2021 Land Rover Discovery and enjoyed its broad appeal in one package.
- : The new pickup is here and thoroughly modern.
- : The big SUV gets some new styling and new trim packages too.
- : Google and Honda will work together to power future infotainment systems with Android.
- : Honda revealed updates to the SUV, including a new TrailSport sub-brand.
- : The 1500 received some attention in the form of three new packages, including one for the TRX.
- : Cars have a new form of protection with this nifty invention.
Need more Tundra? We have you covered with a full walk-around with the new rig.
You want even more Tundra? Fine, we also have an in-depth look at the truck's new tech.