Welcome to the weekend once again, Roadshow readers. It's time for the week in review, so you can catch up on everything you may have missed that our editors worked on. I won't ramble on, so dive in below, or press play for this week's Roadshow News Recap to catch the goods in video form.
Social Media Editor Daniel Golson took a spin in the 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge to see if this car is more than just a pretty face.
Reviews Editor Andrew Krok drove the new 2022 Audi A3 and S3. Are they good? Very, and they should make you consider a small sedan.
News and Features Editor Kyle Hyatt took the colorfully named 2022 Volcon Grunt for a ride and found it to be quite the spunky thing.
- : Honda revealed the 2022 Civic Si, with modest updates and mild style.
- : The already posh pickup goes even more premium.
- : 42 mpg in the city. It's more efficient than a Honda Civic.
- : We already saw it, but the US reveal is coming in just a few days.
- : In its place, we could get an electric SUV.
- : The small SUV's debut won't happen this year after all, due to the chip shortage.
Take a look around the new 2022 GMC Sierra with us.