Staff Pick: Dash Monitors
There are a variety of system monitoring utilities that will give you information on CPU temperatures, disk usage, fan speeds, and numerous other features that can be charted and graphed. Dash Monitor is a relatively simple system monitoring utility that will show CPU usage, memory usage, network bandwidth, and disk read/write speeds, all in a dashboard widget.
The latest version of Dash Monitors (1.4) is available for download at the developer's site.
Other recent utility updates:
- IPNetRouterX 1.4c4 - router, firewall, and network management
- Path Finder 5.1.1 - Browse and manage files on your Mac.
- FileSalvage 6.1.7 - Data recovery app: recover trashed files.
- uif2iso4mac 1.3.0 - UIF to ISO converter.
- DaisyDisk 1.2 - Free up disk space by quickly finding & deleting big, useless files.
- InterMapper RemoteAccess 5.1.2 - Remote view on your network's health.
- InterMapper 5.1.2 - Monitors servers, networks & routers.
- SMART Utility 2.0.1 - Checks hard drives' internal diagnostics systems.
- Duplicate Files Searcher 2.2 - Find duplicate files.
- A Better Finder Rename X 8.18 - File, photo, MP3 batch renamer.
- Tidy Up! 2.0.1 - Locate duplicate files & tidy up your hard drive.
- IPNetMonitorX 2.4c1 - Monitor & troubleshoot net connections.
- DMGConverter 5.0 - Disk image (.dmg, .cdr, .iso) creation/conversion tool.