We know you're all out celebrating net neutrality, but we hope you take a few minutes to check out our show today. There's a good bunch of stories today, you know: three men who volunteered amputating their hands off so they could become bionic; an industrial design student who decided to create a practical, protective Batsuit; and Bond, the robot who can write beautiful, handwritten notes for you if your penmanship is terrible.
Did we mention we hosed down Khail to test the water-repelling power of the Threadsmiths white tee? That shirt might be white, but still he smells like all the things we poured on him. Gross!
Tomorrow Daily 136 [mp3]: Bionic reconstruction, a real armored Batsuit and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Industrial design student in Pennsylvania makes actual Batsuit armor
- Bond is a service that will translate your words into handwritten letters (created by a robot)
- Threadsmiths T-shirt test
- Into It: Power Rangers short film and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- User Feedback: Our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow and heart us as you desire!
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: