We're headed toward the weekend, but that doesn't mean we're slowing down! We've got some awesome news for you today, ensuring that you're easily the smartest person in the room at the next party you attend. You'll get to see Google's newest robot, Spot. It's about the size of a large dog, and can walk, run and climb stairs with little effort. There's also a story about farmers attaching sensors to their very own flocks of sheep (and other animals, depending on where you are in the world) to create Wi-Fi hotspots for internet access.
Our last headline revolves around an engineer attempting to make a futuristic hearing aid that works inside your mouth: instead of a cochlear implant, this device would fit like a retainer inside a patient's mouth and, with some brain training, let them "hear" via impulses sent through their tongue's nerves. Oh, and we've got our verdict on The Marvel Experience Tour, so don't miss that!
Tomorrow Daily 128 [mp3]: Google's newest robo-dog, Wi-Fi sheep and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- We get introduced to Spot, the newest four-legged robot from Boston Dynamics
- Rural areas may begin getting internet via sensors attached to sheep
- Engineer attempts to create a new kind of hearing aid...you wear in your mouth
- Our thoughts on The Marvel Experience Tour
- User Feedback: Your #TDSpidey feedback, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow and heart us as you desire!
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: