Today's show is filled with emotions: you'll feel a little scared of DALER, a bat-like robot designed to be able to seamlessly navigate the ground and sky with little downtime; you'll feel a little weirded out by "Brand Killer," a prototype headset designed to block out corporate logos and ads; and you'll feel a bunch of wonder when you see the ultra-futuristic Boganyi Piano, since it looks like it could also be a spaceship.
We're also going over this week's new releases, and it's games, games, games all the way. Don't worry about the movies this weekend, everyone. Just get back to completing that stack of shame you have lying around (we all have a pile of games we've been meaning to get around to).
Tomorrow Daily 119 [mp3]: Robot bats, real-life ad-blocking headset, a futuristic piano and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- DALER is a bat-inspired robot that can fly and walk
- "Brand Killer" headset blurs out logos and advertisements in real life
- Hungarian pianist and designer Gergely Boganyi's futuristic piano
- New Releases: Grim Fandango Remastered, Dying Light, and re-released, classic Star Wars games
- User Feedback: Your #TDVRBrowse feedback, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow and heart us as you desire!
Subscribe to Tomorrow Daily: