We're not sure when we'll start seeing this robot butler in Los Angeles, but we're still excited about the idea that someday, we'll have our very own Rosie the Robot, just like The Jetsons.
There's also a plane concept that looks to replace those tiny windows with huge panoramic screens, and a temporary tattoo-like sensor that has a bio-battery in it to store energy. Maybe someday, a jog around the block will snag a little extra juice for your smartphone.
Tomorrow Daily 035 [mp3]: Robot butlers, invisible plane walls, tattoos powered by sweat, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Robot butler named "Botlr" ready for its debut in Cupertino's Aloft Hotel
- French design company shows off concepts for jet walls made of digital displays
- UC San Diego researchers create a temporary tattoo-like sensor that can store energy from sweat
- Mario Kart Throwdown, Round 2: Yoshi Valley
- Into It: Parrot Jumping Sumo, and The Geekie Awards
- User feedback: Your #TDSweatTat tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!