Rich is out of town today, so Mike Hobbs is stepping in to co-host the show. That means a Mario Kart challenge is imminent...
Oh, and we're also talking about students hacking the human body, robo-birds, and robo-bees. There's some crazy tech coming our way in a few years. We're sure someone will take that last idea and create a swarm of robotic killer bees.
Tomorrow Daily 032 [mp3]: Hacking the human body, 3D-printed birds, robo-bees, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Student in London uses Oculus Rift and Kinect to 'hack' people
- 3D-printed birds of prey, to help real birds stay out of danger
- Harvard researcher shows off a RoboBee, but it's still not ready for primetime
- Ashley and Mike start their official Mario Kart Throwdown: Race #1 -- Grumble Volcano
- User feedback: Your #TDStarMaps tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!